Friday, March 20, 2009

If You Seek Amy!!!!!!

So my original plan was to create my whole stop motion film which would have been about 6 min long to hand in for the deadline of my class. It would have had been an awesome epic involving fields of mushrooms, toy cars, an oracle, a racist angel, and the music of the Carpenters however there are only so many hours in a day. I set myself up for failure and could not finish it. i did finish something to hand in so that i would at least get my mark but it wasn't even halfway complete. I'm not sure if the music is what i want to use, the sound design wasn't near done, text cards are missing, and the whole thing could use an good edit to name a few thing wrong with it. Adding insult to injury, i can't post it online because my conversion software isn't making it small enough, once i get the problem fixed i'll post it.

Sadly, as school reaches a soul crushing crunch, i wont be able to devote any time to this project and will have to wait until school is done to complete it. On the plus side, i now have a summer project to work on.

I get to spend the summer in my basement, what fun.

2 comments:

  1. "I get to spend the summer in my basement"
    oh my god get over it. even a racist angel would think you were a bitch after this post.
    -pabst+ajack

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the fucking bitch,
    you post anonymous comments on a blog that only you read, the bitchiest thing a person could do.
    bitch.

    -Dylan

    ReplyDelete