Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've been working on a stop motion film for my animation class and after a production plagued with self caused disasters and many bad choices of materials, I've managed to barely make a dent in my epic car fantasy. Originally i was planning on making a film called "Segregation a Celebration" but abandoned it after realizing it wasn't the best idea.

Good news is I have finally figured out how to make .mov files from jpegs that don't look like complete horse shit quality wise.

Also, I had to give up the idea of making a trailer for this film, because trailers for films that are 5 minute long are asinine.

Instead, here are some dailies (which may look like horse shit because of shitty blogs quality) :








next time i post, it will be the full film.
l8r

1 comment: